Services Offered by Home Pet Care Veterinary Housecalls in Topeka, KS
Home Pet Care Veterinary Housecalls is a mobile vet clinic serving the animals of Topeka KS. Our veterinarian, Dr. Tom Schmar, strives to treat as many medical ailments as possible. In order to achieve this goal, we are offering a wide range of wellness services for your pets. Our mobile veterinary service provides personalized care to animals of all shapes and sizes, in the ease and convenience of their own more. We recognize that each pet requires individualized treatment to properly address specific medical problems. We specialize in in-home veterinary medical care, including treatment for small animals, birds, rare pets and even exotic animal care.
An annual pet exam is a great way of preventing future health problems down the road. Our veterinarian can use preventive care to treat a health condition ahead of time. You can prevent your pet from contacting disease with our vaccinations program.
Flea and Tick Services
Our veterinary clinic can provide flea, tick, and heartworm medication. Fleas, ticks, heartworms, and other parasites often pose a serious risk to your pet’s health. Without proper parasite prevention, your pet may be more vulnerable to disease or infection.
Just like any other human, animals are in need of proper pet dental care. The state of a person’s dental health is often a window into deeper medical issues. Allow our staff to check the state of your pet’s dental health and investigate further problems.
Some animals require a procedure in order to deal with a specific medical issue. All pet surgeries and pet dentistry will be performed in an approved registered veterinary premise.
Quality Care for Your Beloved Pet
Your pet deserves the absolute best, no matter their size, shape, color or breed. That’s why we offer affordable and convenient in-home veterinary medical services to give your pet high-quality, stress-free and personalized care. Our services include but are not limited to the following:
- Treatment of Small Animals, Birds and Exotics
- In-Home Veterinary Medical Service
- $28.50 In-Town Housecalls*
- High-Quality Personal Care
- Prescription Flea and Tick Medications
- Fully Computerized Medical Records, Receipts and Reminders
- Many forms of payment accepted. Pet Insurance is encouraged (See Pet Insurance section below).
- Care Credit accepted to help facilitate your pet’s treatment.
- Apply for Care Credit now.
We don’t recommend any insurance company over any other and recommend that you do your own due diligence in the process of deciding which insurance if any you want to buy. Below are just some insurance companies that are well known:
You can learn more about pet insurance from our friends by clicking here!
General Pet Surgery and Dentistry Available
As part of our commitment to complete pet care services, we provide general surgery and dentistry care. Any such appointments must be provided outside of your home and in an approved registered veterinary premise. Home Pet Care uses an AAHA accreditated facility surgical suite to perform all surgeries and dentistry. For more information, or to schedule an appointment, please call our office at (785) 273-6572.
Hill’s Prescription and Science Diets
- Hill’s Prescription and Science Diets recommended and stocked
Healthy diets are a vital part of healthy pet lifestyles. We offer all Hill’s Prescription Diet and Science Diet Products at prices competitive with the super stores. We accept all coupons for Hill’s and Science Diet food products. Many times Dr. Schmar will have a rebate promotion or coupon available for you. Please check www.hillspet.com for coupons and promotions ahead of your appointment to be able to save even more.
Benefits of Teaming Up With Home Pet Care Veterinary Housecalls
- We accept various forms of payment.
- We accept Care Credit, a credit card that helps pay for medical costs, procedures, treatments, and other healthcare needs.
- We perform $28.50 in-town housecalls.
- Our clinic keeps information organized through computerized medical records, receipts, and appointments.
- We offer products from Hill’s Prescription and Science Diets. Proper diet and nutrition are vital for a pet’s health and longevity. Our veterinary service hopes to promote optimal dietary lifestyles for animals. The clinic also accepts coupons and rebate promotions for Hill’s and Science Diet food products.
Contact our Topeka, KS Mobile Vet Today
Interested in our mobile veterinary wellness services for your pet? Please contact the team behind Home Pet Care Veterinary Housecalls at (785) 273-6572. Our Topeka, KS veterinarian will be happy to answer any questions or concerns about our current veterinary services.